28 Feb 2016

Every Other Freckle.

Let me be the wallpaper that papers up your room
I want to be every button you press
And all mouths that surround you 
Yes, I’m gonna roll around you 

To be clear, I have found this brilliant group some months ago and I feel so ashamed! alt-J, English indie band, was formed in 2007 (9 years ago, what have I been doing?!). They have already released two albums - An Awesome Wave and This is All Yours. I picked the song Every Other Freckle from their second album, which had seen the lights of the world in 2014.

If you don't know this band and you really like indie music, then don't be silly and listen to it. I guarantee that you will fall in love immediately! Don't forget to listen to Left Hand Free and Warm Foothills, if you are into sweet songs :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment